Friday 28 March 2014

REVIEW + SWATCHES - Maybelline Colorsensational Vivid Lipstick - Electric Orange

Hey Ladies!

I felt like I need a pop of Summer this morning so I decided to go for a bright lip. I chose Electric Orange from Maybelline, a true orange lipstick!



For some reason I find this to be not as pigmented as all the other Vivid lipsticks, that doesn't mean that it's too sheer or a bad lipstick at all. It just needs to be built up more than the others, a good thing really as it's an orange lipstick which can be frightening to some people :-) 



I'm so in love with the colour! 

I'm really getting back into wearing bright lipsticks lately :-) 

I can see this being a favourite for the Summer!

Have you tried any of the Color sensational Vivid lipsticks? 

I wish they'd bring the whole line over to the UK! 

I definitely recommend this lipstick :-) 

Linzi xxx












4 comments:

  1. you're so pretty! love the orange color :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh thanks! lol it's a great shade :-D x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour! I’m after a lipstick in that shade! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete