I recently become obsessed with Sleek products and after years of hearing so many wonderful things about the eye shadow palettes, reading about them in all your blog posts, I decided to try them out.
I recently bought a few that I had my eye on.
The one I really wanted to get was this Oh So Special palette.
I loved the look of it online and after finding it on amazon for £5.75 I decided to go for it :-)
This palette contains 12 shadows, 5 shimmers and 7 mattes.
From left to right - Bow, Organza, Ribbon, Gift Basket, Glitz, Celebrate, Pamper, Gateau, The Mail, Boxed, Wrapped Up and Noir.
All of the shadows are pigmented and smooth and although I had read about the bad fall out you can get with Sleek I haven't noticed any more than I'd get with other brands which is good :-)
Here's a few looks I've created with this palette!
I created this pink/purple look for a meal out with the family!
What I did :
1) I primed my eyes with my Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
2) I placed the colour Gateau all over the lid.
3) Then I used Wrapped Up as a transition colour through the crease.
4) I blended the colour Celebrate into the outer 'V'.
5) Then I took Gift Basket and ran that on my lower lash line.
6) I put the colour Bow onto my brow bone and in my inner corner.
7) Finally I lined my eyes with Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner in Black Ink and applied some Eylure False Lashes.
I created this look yesterday :-) I just felt like a smokey eye and after falling in love with the blue colour in this palette I decided on this look!
1) I primed my eyes with my Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer.
2) I applied Glitz all over the lid, into the crease and on the lower lash line.
3) I used Wrapped Up as a blending colour, taking it into the crease and above it.
4) I then took Celebrate and put that into the crease.
5) I then take a tiny amount of Noir and darken up the outer edge.
6) I take some of my The Balm Mary Lou-Manzier and use it as brow and inner corner highlight.
7) Finally I line my eyes with some Bobbi Brown Gel Liner and swipe on some mascara.
I would definitely suggest picking some of these palette up as they're super pretty, easy to work with and inexpensive!
I'm dying to get my hands on the Au Natural, I-Candy and the Garden Of Eden Palette.
Do you love the Sleek Palettes?
Which one is your favourite?!