Monday 31 March 2014

March Favourites 2014






Hullo Ladies! 

It's the end of another month and I hope you all had a lovely Mothers Day yesterday :-) 

Like always I'm going to talk about everything I've loved this Month!


I'll start with my favourite Skin Care product and that has to be The Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner. This is my second bottle and I use it every night before I go to sleep to wipe away any impurities and left over makeup that my face wash and scrub hasn't managed to get ride of. When I first started the Tea Tree line I was slightly scared it would make my dry skin worse but I haven't noticed that at all :-) I'll continue buying the line for as long as they sell it! :-) 


My favourite Perfume this Month is the Vera Wang Princess perfume, I'm nearly all out which is amazing because It's a 100ml bottle that I've only had for around 6 months so for such a big bottle that's a really fast time to use it up! I'll definitely buy it again but I also want to repurchase the Princess Night fragrance as I love that too!


I have a few favourite brushes this Month, one is the Blush Brush from Real Techniques. It's quite a large blush brush and it helps to blend blushes beautifully. The other brushes are the Ecotools Eye Enhancing brush set, you get two double headed brushes which have all you need for any eye look! All brushes are really inexpensive and you can find them in Boots :-)  


For eye shadow this Month I've been loving the Sleek Eye Shadows Palettes and the one I've used the most so far is the Oh So Special palette. It's a gorgeous palette that has many beautiful shades. If your loving pink tone shades at the moment then this is one you may love! 

My favourite face product this month is the Blush By 3 Palette in Pink Lemonade, I only got this palette about two weeks ago and I'm in love with it! It has three gorgeous pink tone colours that look so pretty on my super pale skin! I'm in love with Sleek at the moment, especially the palettes! I want them all :-) 

My favourite lip product at the moment is a bright lipstick from the Maybelline Vivid's line called Fuchsia Flash. It's a super bright and pink. I'm loving bright lipsticks at the moment and I know that I'll be using this and the other lipsticks in the line this Summer! 

Last but not least is my favourite nail polish this month which is China Glaze For Audrey, a gorgeous blue nail polish that is said to be a close match to the famous Tiffany & Co colour. It's a gorgeous shade with a stunning formula. My only problem is that It became very thick quickly but I friend told me to try putting a few drops of nail polish remover into it and it worked! I've been wearing it constantly these last few weeks! 


What products have been your favorites this month? 

Linzi xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment