Thursday 1 May 2014

April Favourites 2014






Hi ladies! 

It's time for my monthly favorites post and I've loved a lot of amazing products these last few months but here's a few I really want to talk about. 

The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Mask - I used this product when I know my skin needs a deep clean, whether it's because I happened to sleep in my makeup after a night out or my skins is just feeling super awful. It's great for getting rid of flaky dry skin and gives me a super soft face! 

Sleek Brow Kit in Dark - I never really paid much attention to my brows, about a year ago I bought an MUA eyebrow pencil but never really liked it. Recently though I've decided that like filling in my brows and started using some eye shadow to do it. That then got me interested in brow products and after reading reviews after reviews I settled on the Sleek Brow Kit, as soon as I first tried it I knew It was love! I use it now in nearly every makeup look, whether its a dramatic brow or a more natural brow. Either way I love them :-) I definitely recommend this product!  

Urban Decay Naked 3 Eye Shadow Brush - This isn't my first Urban Decay Brush, I enjoy using the one I received with the Naked 1 palette but I really love this one in particular. I use it for both eye shadow and concealer. On one end you have a blending brush and on the other end you have a more smaller brush to use for precise application. 

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - I've been using this foundation for awhile now, this is my second bottle. I love it because it's great for my dry skin, gives a lovely healthy look and a medium coverage depending on how you apply it. It's also a great colour match for me as it has a good colour range. 

Maybelline Falsies Mascara - For years I've used the Maybelline Colossal Mascara off and on, but I always heard how great the Falsies one was and when I got the chance to pick it up last month I did. I really love it, It's great. I still love the Colossal but for now I think I'll stick to this one. It's great for building up both volume and length. 

Rimmel Apocalips - Right now I only have the shades Nova and Big Bang but I'm hoping to get more :-) I absolutely adore these lip lacquers. They're so pigmented and smooth to go on. Big Bang is my favourite to use when I fancy a bright lip. I definitely suggest it to any red lipstick lovers out there. 

Roberto Cavalli EDP - I've loved this perfume since the moment I smelt it in store when It was released. It smells amazing and if you like white floral and/or oriental fragrances then I suggest trying this one out. 


So those are my favorites for this month! What were yours? 

Linzi xxx





2 comments: