Saturday 9 November 2013

WISHLIST: ASOS Curve Dresses For The Party Season!


Hullo Ladies!


Party season is here and with my obsession with ASOS back in full force I've made this new Wishlist post about all the lovely dresses I'm corrently salvating over! 









This looks gorgeous! The pattern is so beautiful and expensive looking. 



I bought this one!
 It's a lot longer that the picture shows though! I like it though so I'm keeping it. It's more of a Midi than a Mini. Which I think I'm more comfortable with :-) 


I only recently bought my first body con and it's a big step for me as they can show all your lumps and bumps but I also think they can make you look sexy as hell when done right!








Another gorgeous Bodycon! I've seen many Plus Sized bloggers who look amazing in graphic dresses like this :-) 


I love the colour and the cut of this dress, It looks like it would be super flattering on.


This is a gorgeous dress that would be great for a formal party, maybe for a work due or something like that. It looks beautiful and the lace gives it a sexy edge.


Are you on the look out for a new party dress this season? 

I've bought a few for my Aunties 25th Wedding Anniversary thats happening later this month. You can hopefully help me decide which to wear! 

Linzi xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment