Tuesday 25 June 2013

My Summer Top 5 Series : Bright Lipsticks


Hey Ladies!

I'm kicking off my Summer Top 5 Series with bright lipsticks!

My favourite kind of lipsticks :-)

I use them all year round but especially love them in the Summer. 



Looking through my collection I picked out my five favourite, two of them are from Maybelline Vivids, one from Sleek and another two from MAC. 


From Left To Right - Maybelline's Fuschia Flash and Electric Orange. Sleek's Papaya Punch and MAC's Violetta and Girl About Town. 



Like many women my favourite look to go with a Bright Lip is:

A sheer to medium coverage Foundation - my favourite being Bourjois Healthy Mix. 

I like to try and match my lipstick with my blush but use a really light hand so it doesn't look too much on the face. My favourite blushes of the moment are the MUA ones. 

Last but not least I add a quick cat eye with a liquid liner and a some mascara. L'oreal Superliner is great and I love the Maybelline Colosall Mascara :-) 



So those are my top bright lipsticks, what are yours? 

Linzi xxx


4 comments:

  1. They are all so bright and pigmented!! Lovely colors and a reminder I need to step my game up...I buy them and then I'm too afraid to wear it out lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would look amazing with a bright pop of colour! I have to be honest now that I've been wearing them for so long, I don't get that same confidence while wearing a nude than when I wear a bright red or pink :-) xx

      Delete