Sunday 30 June 2013

June Favourites 2013


Hullo Ladies!


It's that time again, so I'm gonna show you some of the products I've been loving lately :-)

Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 wash and mask - I've used this for years and still love it. It's great to use as a mask for those stubborn spots and to use as a daily wash to keep your skin clear. 

Max Factor CC Cream - I bought this when It came out, I'd just tried one of the L'oreal ones and hated them but after testing this out in store it looked wonderful. I loved how it felt when I swatched it on my hand and the colour was a great match. It's basically something in between a BB cream and a foundation. The coverage is great and whats amazing is that you can layer it as much as you want and it wont get cakey. 

Barry M Nail Paints in Shocking Pink and Blue Grape - I love the Barry M polishes and these two have to be some of my favourites from my collection. They are super bright, pigmented,  fast drying and stay chip free for days. What more can you ask? 

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Fraige Remix - A great coral colour that I can actually wear. Corals don't look great on my super pale skin but this is a very flattering shade. I'm in love with it. The Rouge Edition lipsticks are great quality and I definitely want to pick up more. 

MUA Blushes - I'm in loves we these! They're just £1 and they are beautiful! Pigmented, smooth and long lasting. I want them all :-) 


Roberto Cavalli - Just Cavalli EDP - I was gifted this by my mother and at first I wasn't that big a fan but I've been wearing it more and more in the last month and It's become a favourite. Grown up and sexy. Perfect for a night out! 


Those are my favourites, what are yours?

Linzi xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment