Wednesday 5 December 2012

REVIEW - Andrew Barton - The Straight Answer - Hot Iron Protection Spray


Hi Lovely Ladies!

I've been really busy these last few days, my dog's been ill so we've been back and forth the vets and in between that I'm trying to get all the Christmas shopping done, so It's been awhile since I posted on here. 

I thought I'd start back with something a little different.

I don't usually talk about hair products but recently I've been more interested in them. 

This is one product though that I've been using for years, since my auntie bought me it after she heard that I hadn't been using any heat protection spray when straightening my hair..*gasp* 

The first thing I noticed is the gorgeous smell. It's very tropical. 

I find that it helps to keep my hair smooth and shiny, whist protecting it. 

As I suffer from oily hair I was slightly scared that It was going to make it worse. I haven't noticed that though :-) 

I like to spray this into my hair after I've towel dried it and before I blow dry it. 

The 250ml bottle lasts me for ages as you don't need a lot of product with each use.  

I buy my Andrew Barton Products from Asda and I really love the price for the quality you get. 

Have you tried the Andrew Barton Hair Care Range? 

What do you think of it? 

Linzi xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment