Saturday 15 December 2012

Last Minute Christmas Gifts : For Her

Hullo!

Christmas is nearly here, Just over a week to go! 

I finished my Christmas shopping yesterday but I know some of you may still be out there driving yourself crazy on what your going to buy a certain person. 

These are some Ideas for the women in your life!


Perfume 


At the moment Boots have a few Perfume sets on sale.....

.


Oh, Lola! Marc Jacobs

Was £47.00 down to £31.33


You get a 50ml bottle and a free shower gel and body lotion. It's a beautiful set with a stunning bottle. 

It's a gorgeous scent that has a fruity top note and a womanly dry down. 

Even if like me, you hated the original Lola, it's worth a sniff because I fell in love with it! I made sure my parents new I liked it too ;-) 

You don't usually see these popular Marc Jacobs fragrances on such a good offer, only in the post Christmas sales and they are usually all gone within hours. So you may want to take up this offer while you can!  




Milan By Next 

£12 for a 100ml 

To me this is a great dupe for DKNY Be Delicious. 

It's definitely in the same category. 

Next make some amazing perfumes for great prices. 

Hair


Argos have up to 60% off their Electrical Personal Care items! 


Remington Pearl Hair Straighteners

These are less than half price at the moment and if you look at the reviews on the Argos page they are constantly compared to GHD's!  

Was £84.99 down to £33.49



Something else from Remington that I put on my own Christmas Wish List this year is the Remington Pearl Curling Wand.


At the moment this is 20% and I've heard some great things about it.

Was £24.99 down to £19.99





Books



 Cecelia Ahern Novel One Hundred Names

Cecelia Ahern is the author of many best sellers, she does lovely magical and interesting stories. Great for this time of year. 



Something else you could pick up is the Fifty Shades Triliogy. I was obsessed with these books awhile back, just before they hit it big. You may laugh at it but they've sold more than Twilight...that always makes me smile with pleasure for some reason! ;-)

You can get these novels from a few places, e.g Asda, Amazon, WHSmith. 

Have a look around for the cheapest price :-) 

So I hope these gift ideas help someone out!

I'm super excited for Christmas! Are you? 

Linzi xxx 













2 comments:

  1. I have one more present to buy and them I'm done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh great! I just need to do the Christmas food shop now then I can relax! Yay!

      Delete