Tuesday 29 July 2014

Collective June/July Haul - YSL, Urban Decay, Revlon, Bourjois + More

 Hullo Ladies, 

I've bought a few things in the last couple of months so I thought I would show you the products that will hopefully be coming up in future reviews :-) 



Feel Unique always have great offers on so I've made a few purchases in the last two months. 

With my first purchase I bought two lipsticks which are Urban Decay Revolution lipstick in Turn On and YSL Rouge Pur Couture in Tropical Pink. 


Then because I fell in love with the Urban Decay Lipsticks and because they had £10 off a £25 spend I bought two more! In the shades Anarchy and Shame :-) 

On the same day they arrived I popped into ASDA and picked up a few things.

I bought a Cosmopolitan magazine which came with a free New CID lip product, the Real Techniques Retractable Blush Brush, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner and a lovely new pair of Pajamas! 


a few weeks ago while stopping in Boot's I noticed that Soap and Glory had a 3 for 2 offer going so I picked up the One Heck Of A Blot Face Powder, Kick Ass Concealer and Glow All Out Highlighter. 


On a food shop a few weeks ago I picked up the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and the Loreal Lipstick in Julianne :-) 

I was super excited to try the Wake Me Up foundation because I finally found a shade light enought for me which is called Light Porcelain. 


Last month while window shopping on the Superdrug website I noticed a glitch with the Revlon products. It was advertised as a Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off deal but when you added them to your basket it turned into a Buy 1 Get One Free offer, not only that but they had already been on offer and where £5.99 each so I bought 4 of the Colourburst Balms for around £11!!! Bargain :-) 

I bought the shades Show Off and Elusive which are Matte Balms and Whimsical and Coquette which are Lacquer Balms!  


I picked up some things in Superdrug not long after that, Bourjois where having a 3 for 2 offer and you also got a free pair of sunglasses. I bought the Cream Blush in 02 and two more of the Rouge Edition Velvet's which I love! 

I also bought a lip liner and eyeliner from Rimmel and a Loud Mouth Liquid Lipstick from Barry M called Diva. 



Then a few days later I went back and took advantage of the deal again! Love me some Bourjois :-) 

I bought two more Rouge Edition lipsticks in Fuschia Grafiti and Rouge Buzz, the 123 Perfect CC Cream. I also picked up the Palmers Lip Balm which I love by the way!! 


Last but not least I bought one of the Sleek Pout Paints in Pinkini because I wanted to see how it compares to the OCC Lip Tars. I'm hoping to do a Comparison and review at some point :-) 

So that's what I've been buying these last few months!!
What have you been purchasing? Anyone else happen to be as in love with Bourjois as I am?! 

Linzi xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment