Wednesday 13 January 2016

Lush Boxing Day Haul


Hullo! 

After spending most of Boxing Day trying to get on the LUSH website I managed to pick up a few lovely gift sets! 


By the time I made my order a lot of things had gone out of stock but I was lucky enough to pick up four gift sets that I'm super excited to start using. 


The first set I bought was the ButterBear Tin Set that came with 6 butterbears! 
I love this bath bomb! It's just like the regular lines Butterball but in the shape of a bear. Super cute and great for those dry skin days as they're full of Shea butter.


The Home For Christmas Set came with a 100ml bottle of Rose Jam, a Old Father Time Bar of soap and a pot of Dream Cream Body lotion. I love the Rose Jam shower gel so I happy about having that and I've been meaning to pick up a pot of dream cream. I'm not much of a fan of the soap so I've gifted it to my father who seems to like it. 


The Merry Christmas Gift Set comes with some lovely Christmas Bath Bombs and a Bubble Bar. It includes the Lord Of Misrule BathBomb, Dashing Santa Bath Bomb, Cinders Bath Bomb, Golden Wonder Bath Bomb and the Peeping Santa Bubble Bar. 


The Snow Fairy Castle Gift set came with the 100ml bottle of Snow Fairy Shower Gel, a So White Bath Bomb, a Magoc Wand Bubble Bar and 50g of the Fairy Dust Dusting Powder. 


So that's all I got from the sales!! 

Did you manage to pick anything up? 

Linzi xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment