Sunday 28 September 2014

Makeup Revolution Haul

Hullo Ladies!

A few weeks ago I made a Superdrug order to try out the famous Makeup Revolution Brand that I've heard so much about recently. 

It's a new inexpensive brand that much talked about lately and I've heard amazing things about the quality so I was super excited to finally give them a go! 


The first thing I bought was this Sweet and Spicy Ultra Blush Palette. 

It's a gorgeous palette that I've been using a lot lately and I have to say I like each shade! 


The other products I bought are from the I Heart Makeup range. 

I bought the Blushing Hearts Blusher in Queen Of Candy Hearts and also the Goddess Of Love Highlighter!

As you can see, they look very similar to the Too Faced blushes but I haven't tried those product yet so I couldn't suggest if they were dupes. 

Though these are only £4.99 each which is a big price difference from the Too Faced Blushes. 


I absolutely adore all the products I've bought from the brand and can't wait to try out more.

The other products in the first photo are samples from Superdrug that came with my purchase :-)

Have you tried the brand yet? 

What do you think? 

Linzi xxx




2 comments:

  1. It really does look like that one Too Faced product :) Are the two blushes on the end mineralized? They look really cool!! Swatches?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are :-) Swatches coming soon, I promise! x

      Delete